Sunday, December 21, 2014

My dreams, my future, my goal

I`m sure that everyone of us has dreams, and more often they are quite unreal, like, I want a million dollars, or a sport car, or I want that my husband will be a prince on a white horse. people dream about their future. I have dreams for the future just like everyone else. Dreams of the good life, with lots of money, a smart and loyal husband, fancy beach-house and fast cars! And I will do whatever it takes to achieve it. Study is my
first step to achieve my dream. Currently I am a student in high school.I do my best to keep my grades up, because I know that they will help me into college. I dream of going to ITB in design or architect until i got S1, then i continue my study to New York (fashion center of the world) then i became a famous designer or became an architect , i will collaborated with Christian Loubotin, Ralph Lauren, Donatella Versace, Karl Lagerfeld, Giorgio Armani, Marc Jacobs, Coco Chanel. or build a world's unique buildings. Amin . Outside of my job, I plan to buy a large home. I dream of settling down in an beach area, maybe Hawaii.i will have a large fancy house witch designed by me, and every morning i woke up i saw a beautiful beach from my room, and i watch beautiful sunset every afternoon after a tiring day. i will have a success husband and can start a family. I dream of having a son to carry on the family name. and 2 others daugthers. As you can see, I have big plans for my future. I plan to make something of myself, and not to give up. I have a major fear of failure, and I wont t let it get to me. My parents expect a lot out of me, i want to make my parent proud of me and I think I have done a good job so far. My dreams are what keep me going; they are an object for me to strive for. I will obtain that object one day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment