Monday, August 25, 2014

Unforgetable Moment

Sometimes, i like to just lay back and remember the old days. I remembered last winter my dad involved me to his exhibition in Hong Kong. The exhibition called Hong Kong Fashion Week 2014 for Winter Collection. This is my father's annual event. he always attend Hong Kong Fashion Week twice a year and this is my first time to go to Hong Kong on Winter and it is so cold, the temperature reach 14 up to 15 degree on noon and it is reach 13 degree at night. people there was very discipline and always on time. At Hong Kong we can reach pleaces by public transportation or by walk.

This year event, my father presenting Autumn/Winter 2014 "Ode to Autumn" collection caloborated with senior designer, Ika Butoni. hers design has been go to International and her designs present a combination of influences, from the rich colors and patterns to the structured minimalist sensibilities inspired by modern women. And i helping my father to designing some of his shoes for this event, so i got backstage name tag so i can passed to back stage and help to manage the models and their clothes. i met so many international famous designers and they are very stylish and they offering me to become internship at Ika Butoni and i also can be hers model, she said. and i met so many models from many races they all are beautiful, unique, tall, very skinny, and whatever clothes or accessories they are wearing it is always matching. they are very friendly to me. and i acquaintance myself to a man model, he is very tall, handsome, and he is generous. and then the event run well, my dad go to the stage at the closing ceremony and i sit with photographers taking a pictures of the models and my father.

After the event end, my dad take me to Madame Tussauds Hong Kong by MRT. and there's so many replica of International celebrity and important person such as Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Einstein, Obama, Diana, Audrey H and etc. And we take pictures with them. We have a quality time there, and i hope i can come back.














No comments:

Post a Comment